Date Recorded: Oct 26, 2021
HR’s search for the holy grail of measuring employee engagement via an annual survey has always been a difficult journey, troubled by the lack of connection between your engagement feedback and the information stored in your HR systems – performance data, promotion history and tenure. Join us to see how the Qualtrics team has been working with customers to integrate and automate HR systems and activities. We’ll show how the Qualtrics platform can pull together HR data from different systems, enabling the HR team to provide the business with a fuller perspective on strategic initiatives. We’ll demo the platform, show you the art of the possible, and discuss how you do all this while still maintaining complete confidentiality with your survey touchpoints.
What will a participant experience?
During this webinar participants will learn how to:
- Dialogue digitally with your employees
- Create a culture of listening with the annual survey, as well as other touchpoints.
- Leverage the data you already have in other systems, to enhance your digital listening initiatives.
- Use the Qualtrics SaaS platform to:
- Design Surveys
- Delivery Surveys
- Analyze both structured and unstructured data
- Create role-based dashboards for all levels of the business.
- Implement Action Planning for leaders and managers
About the Presenter
Vice President, HR Management Consulting Practice
Peter is a dynamic, energetic, driven HR Leader with proven experience in multiple business sectors. An action oriented, results driven, responsive HR practitioner, Peter has more than 34 years of experience in leading and building “best in class” people strategies that enable accelerated business growth, financial success and highly engaged employees.