By: HR Strategies Consulting’s SAP SuccessFactors EC Expert
To prepare for your SAP SuccessFactor project implementation, you can complete on-demand, self-training for various modules through the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). Completing this training gives you and your team a better understanding of how the system works, leading to better questions and more informed decisions. Although completing prior to implementation is recommended, it can be done during implementation or as a refresher.
You will need an S-user ID to be able to log in. SAP auto-generates the first S-user ID for each client and will likely be provided to the company administrator. If the company administrator needs S-user ID creation information, it can be found here.
1. Go to the SuccessFactors Community website: community.successfactors.com You will need to give yourself a user name to use the forums.
2. From the menu on the left, choose “Resources”, “Training & Accreditation” or click here.
3. Click the “Click Here to Access SFALC” button located to the left of “SAP SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC)”.
4. Choose “Learning Content” from the top menu or by choosing the icon.
5. Select the appropriate courses and being studying! The first suggested course for completion is “SAP SuccessFactors project module name Project Team Orientation” followed by “SAP SuccessFactors project module name Administration”.