By: HR Strategies Consulting’s SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Expert
The Recruiting Command Center has a new look and feel. The previous flash-based Command Center has been replaced by a new HTML5-based interface and a new release of Career Site Builder.
In the new Command Center, a list of sites is shown with Site IDs, Names, Status, access to Career Site Builder, a link to the Career Site, and Advanced Analytics.
New Career Site Builder
Integrating Recruiting Marketing and Recruiting Management with the New Command Center
1. Create a new provider:
From the menu, choose “Career Site Builder” → “Tools” → “Manage API Credentials” → “+Add New Provider”.
The system will generate the Provider ID and the Password automatically.
2. Populate the Site Integrations tab:
From the menu, choose “Career Site Builder” → “Settings” → “Site Configuration” → “Site Integrations.
You must create the Single Sign-On Security Key following the password policy.
3. Replicate the values from Site Integrations (Command Center) into Provisioning:
Choose “Service Provider Settings” and then “Recruiting Marketing Settings”
- Security Key XXXXX = Single Sign-On Security Key (from Site Integrations tab in Step 2 above)
- API Key for Job Post Sync – Provider ID (from Manage API Credentials)
- Password for Job Post Sync = Password (from Manage API Credentials)
- Expire in (seconds) = 3600 (recommended value)
4. Configure URL values in Provisioning:
Choose “Managing Recruiting” and then “Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL”