Recorded: Oct 1, 2017
Let’s talk about it – The need for Performance Management has never been greater but the process in which these reviews are performed has been long overdue for a complete overhaul. So, the question is: Where do you start?
About the presenter
Global VP, HR Strategies Consulting
Terri Joosten has been an HR evangelist for more than 20 years. Terri now drives business results and enables companies to increase performance and engagement while driving sales results through effective utilization of their most valuable assets, their people. Previously Terri spent 7 years reviewing HR Technology and interviewing Senior HR executives on best practices in HR at HR.com. She owned her own IT recruiting company and has been a leader in understanding and positioning HR technology for the last 7 years.
In this webcast we will cover the most recent emerging trends in Performance Management which will include:
- How to reduce the complexity of reviews
- How to define your focus by simplifying your process
- How to develop trust and foster open communication
- The critical need for Social Collaboration Platform to take performance to next level
- How to move from Numeric Ratings to more equitable assessments
- The Role of Data in helping you make sure your reviews are working
- Demo of Leading Performance Solution