Recorded Tuesday, Dec 10, 2019 1:00PM EST
Why is HXM replacing HCM? What does experience management mean? What do we need to do differently?
During this webcast we discussed the move from the “legacy term” HCM to the new future thinking HXM catchphrase. HXM is now the go forward term for effectively managing and engaging your workforce, from hire to retire, but in a more granular day by day capacity.
Below are key learnings from this session:
1. What is HXM?
2. What is the impact to the organization?
3. What is the difference between HCM and HXM?
4. What are companies doing to adjust to the shift to experience management?
5. What are the major benefits and ROI of experience management?
6. What can we do utilize HXM in our organizations short and long-term?
About The Presenter
Terri Joosten, Global VP
HR Strategies Consulting
Terri Joosten has been an HR evangelist for more than 20 years. Terri now drives business results and enables companies to increase performance and engagement while driving sales results through effective utilization of their most valuable assets, their people.